
I told Sam we were flying on an airplane. He was very concerned that we needed to ride on a boat, because a plane can't land in the water. We are happy to report that we landed on land safely. We stayed at Park Shore Waikiki. It wasn't the nicest hotel, but it was right across the street from the beach and the Honolulu zoo. After getting settled we enjoyed some time at the beach (Sorry, just excuse all the half naked people in the photos. It is hard to get away from.), dinner at Hula Grill and some shopping.





Ok, I realize that these photos are 6 days old and I have millions more to post, but I am on vacation and it is sunny here. So in the words on Mr. Incredible, "We'll get there when we get there."
5 comments:
Awesome! Is this a kids free vacation?
I've been waiting for your hawaii pictures. Glad you're having fun. Eat an extra pineapple for me.
huh? "in the words of Mr. Incredile"?
So crazy! We will be there (Waikiki)tomorrow (Saturday through Tuesday) then off to Maui for a couple days. It would be funny to run into you. :)
We will also be there until the 16th. Small world! Looks sunny and fun. Any "must-see" ideas?
Post a Comment