Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dive on in

For the last three years, we have been invited over to swim at our friends' apartment swimming pool. And for three years I have been pregnant, just had a baby or politely declined because I don't swim and don't want to put the responsibility of saving my kids on someone else. For the last three years we have been missing out. This pool was made for kids and I just didn't know it. A walk-in pool with the majority at a whooping three and a half foot depth. The boys loved jumping into the pool and Sam has become quite the fish. Maybe someday I will have him give me swimming lessons.



too bright








nice belly flop luke

heidi and shelby



coco, jacob and kate

jacob loved standing in front, over or on top of the fountains : alana just held on for the ride

 

I don't know what this platform was for, but it became Max's favorite place to hang out.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

These are awesome pictures. I love the mid-air shot of Luke "diving" into the pool. :) I'm glad you finally took me up on my offer. It's always more fun when friends come swim with us.