Life has gotten somewhat back to normal. Sam is a pro now at maneuvering his wheelchair around the house. He is even attempting to climb out of it on his own now. If nothing else, it is a little reminder and preparation for having two babies in the house again. I didn't realize how much I relied on Sam to help me around the house until I can't ask him to run and get stuff for me, he can't reach above arm's length sitting down, and I am the one who has to stop what I am doing to get him toys or carry him to the bathroom and up and down the stairs. Jackson left me this little surprise in the cupboard. When I asked him if he put it there he just picked it up and chased me around the kitchen while growling.
And when all other entertainment fails, I just send the boys up to Brandon's office to find something to play with. I love Jackson's attempt to sing the song.

1 comment:
poor boy! Glad it's over for now. And what a happy face despite it all. Okay, wow, you're carrying him? Ahh!! Okay, not really...I think after you've had your first kid you really don't worry about lifting things or KIDS when you're prego...but I hope you get a break before baby #3 comes along :)
Post a Comment