Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Surgery Update

Sam is quite the trooper. We have had quite the last couple of days, and I will share more details a little later, but just wanted to let anyone who is wondering know that the surgery went well. Sam is doing great, though still not quite himself. Brandon and I feel extremely blessed to be part of the Shriner operation.

6 comments:

Scott said...

I am glad it went well. Our thoughts are with you guys!

Molly Gehring said...

we have been thinking about him. Glad everything went well. hopefully he will be back to himself soon. Maybe we can come check in with you guys when things settle down. Tell Sam Greta says hello and Mary let us borrow his blocks yesterday. It wasn't the same without him.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

So glad everything went well! I hope he recovers -fully-very quickly!!! Poor kid. Glad he's got a good attitude. Our prayers are with him and you guys!

Lori said...

Sam - we've been thinking of you. I hope you get better soon. Miss you - Taiya!!!

The Call Family said...

Hey! Whats goin on?? is Sam ok? I haven't checked your blog for a while. Congrats on the new little one!! Hope all is well with Sam!!!! We'll be thinking of you guys!!:)

nicwoo said...

So glad everything went well and praise worthy. Aw. What a little guy. We love you-- if there is something we can do, please let us know! Maybe we can prove to be a good distraction later on;).