Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Show and Tell

Sam and Laura had show and tell in preschool this week. I stayed to take pictures (because I am a mom and baby is growing up too fast, so I have to document). It was so fun to see him playing with the other kids, going over the weather and day of the week, and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Sam made up his own clues for his show and tell and did a really good job talking to the class. He doesn't know all the kids by name yet, so it was funny to see him call on Laura, Aubrey May and Aubrey Nicole because he always talks about the two Aubreys in his class.

1. You can read it.
2. It tells a story.

Can you guess?

Sam shared his copy of Santa's Stowaway. He shared how his daddy wrote and illustrated the book. How the main elf was named after him and the book was dedicated to him. He did such a good job! What a big boy.

And it is still cooler than a toy dinosaur.

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is so cool, where can I get that book!! I am ALWAYS saying I KNOW HIM every time I see a book! Thats awesome!