Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wicked

Brandon and I were able to go to Wicked the Musical. We LOVED it! The stage and props were amazing, the costumes were so fun, the music was fabulous and the theatre was gorgeous. I spent the whole next day listening to the soundtrack and busting out in song. I can't wait till our next musical, just have to figure out what it is.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I've been singing "No one mourns the wicked" for two days now! On another topic, you did such a fantastic job on the photography class--I learned a lot!!

Derrick and Rachel said...

I so want to go to that...You lucky woman! P.S. You look GORGEOUS...as always!

Charlotte said...

I love Wicked, too. How fun for you guys!

lynsey said...

how FUN! NYC and wicked, you guys are living it up!

Tina said...

Wow, how fun!!! you are sooo pretty!!