Who can resist that???
seriously!! with that compliment I want to see a picture of this gorgeous mom ;)
okay, WHAT A STUD!
Ahhhh. He is the nicest little boy I know, he really knows how to love!
Is that oreo in his mouth? What a goofball.
I need to get sam over here for a few days to pay ME some compliments. The other day Greta and I were wrestling and she said "mom, you have a sqwishy belly"
well at least he's honest! what a cute kid...i love those brown eyes too. i'm hoping leah's go brown!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Who can resist that???
seriously!! with that compliment I want to see a picture of this gorgeous mom ;)
okay, WHAT A STUD!
Ahhhh. He is the nicest little boy I know, he really knows how to love!
Is that oreo in his mouth? What a goofball.
I need to get sam over here for a few days to pay ME some compliments. The other day Greta and I were wrestling and she said "mom, you have a sqwishy belly"
well at least he's honest! what a cute kid...i love those brown eyes too. i'm hoping leah's go brown!
Post a Comment