so cute!! I realized tonight how homesick I am to see all my long lost friends from the Idaho days!!! miss you and glad you guys are doing well!!!!!!
He can't even walk but he knows how to walk up a slide.He has Kayla beat. She tries and tries to climb up slides but can't quite make it. fun.
I love those cute, chunky, baby legs!!
The boy is ascending. ;) I would totally get a shot from behind, too. hehee!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute!! I realized tonight how homesick I am to see all my long lost friends from the Idaho days!!! miss you and glad you guys are doing well!!!!!!
He can't even walk but he knows how to walk up a slide.He has Kayla beat. She tries and tries to climb up slides but can't quite make it. fun.
I love those cute, chunky, baby legs!!
The boy is ascending. ;) I would totally get a shot from behind, too. hehee!
Post a Comment