I am sure Brandon will be mad, but Max could pass as a little girl with the bow on his head. It would be funny to walk around the mall and see the kind of comments you get about your "little girl."
I pretty sure Max knows he's not a girl-look at the look on his face when the bow is in his hair versus not being there. He's pretty concerned with it in :) That being said, I do hope one day, the Dormans are blessed with a little girl. I love, love my boys but Emery is just so much fun!
7 comments:
what was the science project?
I am sure Brandon will be mad, but Max could pass as a little girl with the bow on his head. It would be funny to walk around the mall and see the kind of comments you get about your "little girl."
The science project was to see if little kids determined baby gender based on whether or not there was a bow in there hair.
Love your new blog header.
The "girl" photo of Max actually looks just like a little girl in our ward... they could be twins.
he is actually pretty darn cute!!! :) Love him!
I pretty sure Max knows he's not a girl-look at the look on his face when the bow is in his hair versus not being there. He's pretty concerned with it in :) That being said, I do hope one day, the Dormans are blessed with a little girl. I love, love my boys but Emery is just so much fun!
He is cute as either one! We just found out after three girls, we will be getting a boy! I'm a little terrified. . .
Post a Comment