Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Uses for a Sprinkler

1: Hold everyone hostage in the house

Jackson is a quick learner and loves to copy everything that he sees and hears. So after watching someone water the flowers with the sprinkler, he decided to try it also. But instead of watering the flowers or lawn, Jackson decided to water the house. Then it became a game to spray anyone who tried to come out of the door or open the window.

Look at that mischievous smile


All the aunties loved the stripes the sprinkler made in his hair.

But the fun was over when he set the sprinkler down (spraying the sliding door) and got soaked when he tried to come inside.

Really, how could you get mad at this face?

2. Customized water park

I had told Sam stories about how my siblings and I would rig up our swing set with hoses and sprinklers to make water slides and other "water rides." This is Sam's first take on the his very own water park.


1 comment:

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Too funny! Jackson is the funniest 2 year old I know...