Monday, May 24, 2010

Port Angeles

Our trip to NC got postponed until next fall, so we decided to take a little weekend getaway up north and visit our dear friends the Woodhouses in Port Angeles. Nicole and I got a little time away with the some grown up conversation, the boys reminisced about their childhood and high school years, relaxing at the hook, skipping rocks,


feeding the birds,

hanging out with these gorgeous girls,

and these handsome boys,
playing in the sand,





finding treasures,

and then playing in more sand at the aquatic center. Nevermind, all the cool sea creatures you could touch.

Unfortunately, the day ended with me getting sick, Sam falling asleep and Jackson causing terror at a restaurant.

We loved our little getaway and tour of "Twilighty" Port Angeles. We can't wait until next time!

3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

ugh, I hate the "end" of vacations when everything seems to fall apart, but glad you have pictures to remember the good part :)

So glad everything is going well with the new baby. We have friends (the Wallaces) in Rexburg that had the same thing with the cord but didn't know it til he was born. he's 7? I think and doing just great!

Also, so glad Sam "survived" getting his casts off--SCARY! I'm going to show Svend your blog, I think he'll be super interested (mr. podiatry...). Anyways, miss you guys and hopefully we'll get to catch you next summer when we head to WA after svend's graduation!

Lori said...

You always get such awesome pictures. Love them! What a fun sneak away. HOly cow Sam's legs are skinny I bet you're glad to have the major stuff behind you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Hang in there, you look great!

nicwoo said...

Yay! Soooo glad you came. Anytime!! I didn't notice the first go around the picture I will just describe as "Powdered Doughnut Hunter." HaHA!