Sam's favorite summer past time has been going to the wading pool at the Fircrest park with Grandma. It is only a foot or two deep, has a small fountain and best of all is free! This was our last visit before the summer ended and the water was freezing. But according to Sam certain parts of the pool were cold and other portions were warm. He is standing in the cold part of the pool in the photo below. Shivering Sam...
Jackson and Grandma watching Sam play in the water. (Mary you look great!)
Below are a couple of photos from another trip to the pool with Grandma. Sam is styling' in his goggles yet his face didn't get close to the water. He would much rather sit and watch the other kids play.

2 comments:
Hi Emily, this is Holly Fish Beck. I am one of Brandon's friends from way back. I am so excited I tracked you guys down! Please email me so I can invite you guys to our family's blog (we're private). Your kids are beautiful and they look just like Brandon (and I am sure you too).
holly.accounts@hotmail.com.
Are you feeding Jackson all of Sam's food?
Post a Comment