Our little Jackson is not so little anymore. He is growing so fast and keeping us entertained and smiling. Here are his latest tricks...Still smiling a ton
Laughing
Rolling from his tummy to back
Blowing bubbles
Drooling
Sucking/ chewing on his thumb
Babbling
Talking in his sleep
Likes to stand and jump
Did I mention, drooling?
Watching football with dad
Grabbing/ pulling on mom's hair (Time for a haircut)
Speaking of haircuts... he has a nice bald spot on the back of his head
He loves to watch Sam do anything. He just loves his big brother.
Not official, but on our home scale he weighs a little over 13 lbs.
We just LOVE our little toad!
5 comments:
oh my gosh! TOTALLY, TOTALLY CUTE! What a beautiful little boy,
oh--I don't think I ever got back to you last time--darn it! But if you wanted to send me that pic I am happy to do something with it! :)
he is so cute! he has the adorable "sam chin." i love the layout you did here with the pictures.
Emily... those are the cutest picters I have EVER seen!! He is so adorable and you are so talented with taking picters!!
He is so cute!! I those are amazing pictures! You are way talented! Cute! Oh I hope you dont mind I put the Carol thing on my blog! So Sad!
what a chub! i just want to squish him.
Post a Comment