Emily when is your due date??? Also..did you guys know what you are having? oh and one more think... i need your address.. so if you want you can email it to me at rachelrutt@aol.com if you dont want to leave it in a comment. thanks :)
I love Sam!! So baby Dorman #2 is coming really soon!!! How are you feeling? Do you have names? I can't wait to hear a that he is here. Are you going to schedule the c-section?
5 comments:
hilarious!
those would have been a hit in nursery!
ps-we bought "the wizard" and "in the garden" they are both AMAZING. brandon you are awesome.
he is too cute! your last couple posts about him have me cracking up!
Emily when is your due date??? Also..did you guys know what you are having?
oh and one more think... i need your address.. so if you want you can email it to me at rachelrutt@aol.com if you dont want to leave it in a comment.
thanks :)
I love Sam!! So baby Dorman #2 is coming really soon!!! How are you feeling? Do you have names? I can't wait to hear a that he is here. Are you going to schedule the c-section?
Post a Comment