Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Broken


This little guy is a climber. He scales anything that he can get close enough to and out of mom and dad's sight. We hoped that the climbing would come to a crashing halt, or at least slow down, after he took a tumble off of the ladder in the garage. A bump on the head and a few scrapes on the arms, {which I found out later were the result of him falling on the sidewalk} so we thought we would just watch him for a little while to see if a ER trip was necessary. Brandon mentioned that he wasn't using his right arm the same, but we didn't know if it was broken or just sore. A couple of days later, things hadn't improved, so I took him to the doctor. After a quick exam and loud screaming during an x-ray we found out that he had broken his collarbone. Two to three weeks of taking it easy and he should be as good as new. No braces or casts necessary.

It did slow him down, but only for a day or two. He is now back to his climbing escapades.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Poor guy. I'm glad he is back to normal though. And I love this picture! His eyes are so captivating. So cute!!