Monday, December 13, 2010

Samisms

As we talked about how blessed we are to have a home...
B: You know some people aren't blessed enough to live in a nice warm house?
S: Yeah I know dad. They live in condos.

S: {in prayer} ...Thank thee for the prophet. Thank thee for the people in our ward. Thank thee for the apostles. Thank thee for all the little mice...

Sam got sent to his room for throwing a fit right before dinner. For about 30 minutes, he screamed random comments from his bed including...
"I am starting to get hungry."
"I am not liking this."
"Why do you not like me?"
When he calmed down Brandon brought him some bread, an orange and water for his dinner. A few weeks later Jackson threw a fit and was taken to his room. Sam's response, "Looks like bread and water and an orange for dinner tonight."

Max was sitting on the couch and tipped over.
B: Max did you fall over?
S: Yeah, he wasn't watching where he was going.

No comments: