
I was busy cleaning around the house, Sam was watching a movie and Jackson was walking circles through the kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway. After a while I realized I hadn't seen Jackson in a while. We often find him in the pantry, but he is usually trying to open packages. Today he found something else to entertain him.
What a mess. But you look at that darling face and you just can't get mad. Then you watch him try to brush the flour off his arm as it falls out of the measuring cup and you laugh out loud. Finally, you see the little footprints and you melt.
3 comments:
i just want to squeeze him! i bet if i did, a cloud of flour would pop out. :)
Is that the remote?
HA!
-and-
I'm glad you captured the moment in such nice photos :)
Post a Comment