Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who Stole my Cheese?




Hooray! I have been trying to upload this video for so long and it finally went through. This started out as a video of Jackson crawling and climbing and turned into an example of our daily life. What can I say? Our family loves cheese!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

"You please chase me with the cheese?"
Bah! That's my nephew!

Brandon and Emily said...

That was my favorite part too!

April Bishop said...

You guys are a fun family. I love Sam's laugh. It makes me smile jsut to hear him...

Brooke said...

Always loved seeing Brandon doing a hula dance! It's so cute to hear Sam talk-it's weird to see him so grown up. Congrats to Jackson for crawling. We sure do miss the Dormans!! :)

nicwoo said...

Before even getting to the cute vid Jake's already going off about how much cheese Daddy Brandon can eat! He's a Witness-!