What a bucket of smiles! Very cute. Sam, too. Looks like he hasn't grown out of that "sleeping angel" stage yet. Whew!
Oh my goodness...he is so cute!!!!! I love that little face, he has gotten so big!
He is so cute! It looks like he loves the bucket! :)
He is getting so big, and still cute as ever! What a smiley happy baby!
super cute! he is getting so big!
These are such cute pictures. I also love the ones of Sam dead asleep on his bed. Isn't it the greatest thing be a mommy?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a bucket of smiles! Very cute. Sam, too. Looks like he hasn't grown out of that "sleeping angel" stage yet. Whew!
Oh my goodness...he is so cute!!!!! I love that little face, he has gotten so big!
He is so cute! It looks like he loves the bucket! :)
He is getting so big, and still cute as ever! What a smiley happy baby!
super cute! he is getting so big!
These are such cute pictures. I also love the ones of Sam dead asleep on his bed. Isn't it the greatest thing be a mommy?
Post a Comment