Grandpa and Nicole looking at firetrucks with Sam.
We thought Sam would love to see the "pirate " ships, but he was more interested in throwing rocks into the water.
Grandpa and Nicole looking at firetrucks with Sam.
We thought Sam would love to see the "pirate " ships, but he was more interested in throwing rocks into the water.
4 comments:
How fun!! I really wanted to go see the Tall Ships but we were on Vacation at the beach.
It was really good to see you and new baby Jackson at your baby shower. He is adorable! I hope you your birthday was well!!
I only have about 5 more weeks left..time is flying by soo fast!
Funny how kids are with things... rather play with rocks than look at the tall ships. :) That's how my nieces and nephews are too! You guys have such a cute family. I hope you're doing well. PS... I hope you had a good birthday!
Emily- your little family is so cute. We are excited to have another girl. Things are going great.
hey dormans! just got caught up on your blog....such cute pictures! love the blessing family shot & hooray for meeting up with the forreys! we just saw the thompsons & were talking about them & guessing they had 3 kids now. jackson is so cute & happy late b-day to big 3 year old sam! love you guys,
lynsey
Post a Comment