
Here are a couple of things Sam has said lately to make us laugh:
I made a comment about always having to go to the bathroom. Sam asked why. I said because the baby is pressing on my bladder. Sam asked what a bladder is for. So I tried to explain. Later that day, Sam was pressing on Brandon's arm while they were drawing and Brandon said ow. Sam replied with, "Sorry Dad. Does your bladder hurt?"
Sam: Mom do you smell that?
Mom: No, what do you smell?
Sam: It smells like dog food.
The reasons this is so funny to us is because we don't have any animals or friends with animals, so I don't think Sam even knows what dog food is, let alone what it smells like.
2 comments:
Aren't kids the best?? I know sometimes I wonder where they come up with some of the things they say :)
That is awesome!! I love how we explain things to them and know they are thinking...WHAT?!?
Post a Comment